High in Houston Facts
- "Space City" has a population of 2.1 million people
- According to survey reports, crack cocoaine continues to be the greatest drug threat to the region, commonly ididentified as the narcotic most related to property crime and violent crime.
- Houston is the fourth most populous city in the nation (trailing only New York, Los Angeles and Chicago), and is the largest in the southern U.S. and Texas.
- Due to continual growth of an already high volumne of gang members and range of territory in which they operate, The House Tango Blast gang is the greatest threat according to gang investigators in the Central Houston HIDTA region
- Doubling in numbers between years 2000 and 2001, the number of Houston's poor in suburbs surpassed the number in it's urban areas.
- A high concentration of drug trafficking organizations (DTOs) exist within the Houston HIDTA due to its proximity to Mexico.
- Drug Investigators report an increase in ice methamphetamine from Mexico in the Houston HIDTA community.
- Houston's Sunnyside neighborhood was declared one of the top ten most dangerous neighborhoods in the United states, according to a recent study. The survey also predicted Sunnyside residents have a 1/11 chance of becoming the victim of a crime annually.
Was watching this episode tonight. And I see the guy in the red wrestling mask talking about his .45. They hey show his revolver. I'm thinking ok, its a 45 long colt. But after pausing the tv, I see its a Crossman BB pistol. wow, to funny.
Since the elected officials in Washington love to send our troops around the world to fight Houston USA would be a good place to consider. When is enough, enough ?