About Killing Kennedy
Based on the best-selling book by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard, Killing Kennedy begins in 1959, at major turning points for both the future president and his assassin. John F. Kennedy (played by Emmy-award winner Rob Lowe) is in Washington, D.C., preparing to announce his presidential candidacy, while Lee Harvey Oswald finds himself in the U.S. embassy in Moscow, renouncing his U.S. citizenship. These two events start both men—one a member of one of the United States’ most wealthy and powerful families, the other a disillusioned former Marine and Marxist—on a cataclysmic track that would alter the course of history. Throughout the film, we see their highs and lows, culminating in not one but two shocking deaths that stunned the nation.
- Deleted Scene: Lee Harvey Oswald's Mom
- Will Rothhaar on Playing Oswald
- Rendezvous With Death
- First Look at Killing Kennedy
- Oswald's Mission
- I’m a Marxist
- Bay of Pigs
- Killing Kennedy: Behind the Scenes
- The Making of the Killing Kennedy Trailer
- Killing Kennedy: The Costumes
- Rob Lowe on Playing Kennedy
- Ginnifer Goodwin on Playing Jackie
- Michelle Trachtenberg on Playing Marina
- Killing Kennedy Trailer 2
- Killing Kennedy Trailer
WATCH THE TRAILER
To coincide with the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination, National Geographic presents a film that tells the story of these tragic events like never before.
MEET THE CAST
See who's starring in National Geographic Channel's global television event.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew who brought Killing Kennedy to life.