- John Wayne was born Marion Robert Morrison on May 26, 1907.
- John Wayne's nickname was "The Duke." Like "Indiana" Jones, he was nicknamed after the family dog.
- John Wayne appeared in more than 170 movies, and starred in over 140.
- Bonnie and Clyde's gang was ambushed in Dexter, Iowa on July 24, 1933.
- Only one member of the posse that attacked Bonnie and Clyde's gang was injured.
- Authorities were tipped off by the discovery of bloody clothing at the campsite.
- The posse used a wide variety of weapons, including at least one submachine gun.
July 22, 2013
Bonnie & Clyde Facts
Facts Related to This Episode