National Geographic Society

  • Connect:

My Dog Ate What? Glass, Glue, and Rocks

Published
My Dog Ate What? Glass, Glue, and Rocks
The owners of Lola, a labradoodle, realize she ingested underwear after examining her vomit. As if the underwear incident weren't enough, Lola's owners later find bloody paw prints after a gorging incident with some tasty brownies from a broken glass dish. Luckily for Lola, after a trip to the vet for X-rays and surgery, there is a twist to the case — the underwear and socks in Lola's stomach shielded her digestive system from the shattered glass ingested with the brownies … and saved her life!

Credits

Videos