National Geographic Society

  • Connect:

My Dog Ate What? Rat Poison, a Zipper, and Tennis Balls

Published
My Dog Ate What? Rat Poison, a Zipper, and Tennis Balls
Frannie-Lou the Westie ate a mango pit that stayed in her system for about 11 months before it was detected. Pointing lab Primo learns that some plants are better left rooted after he swallows a toxic dieffenbachia plant and faces a lifesaving tracheostomy. Later, Maddie the beagle swallows a large piece of carpet and speaker wire after suffering an allergic reaction. Mastiff Elvis swallows not one but three tennis balls, requiring a procedure that could be deadly.

Credits

Videos