Facts: How Now Downed Cow
Get to Know the Incredible Dr. Pol
- Before marrying his wife Diane, Dr. Pol considered moving to New Zealand to open up a veterinary practice.
- Dr. Pol has rescued several Great Danes, rabbits, a cow, and several emus that he adopted and helped raise with his family.
- Dr. Pol first practiced veterinary medicine at Harbor Beach, Michigan.
- Dr. Pol’s favorite food is pork chops.
- Dr. and Mrs. Pol purchase all of their beef and pork products from local farmers.
- Charles was the watermelon-eating champion of Chippewa Hills High School in 1998.
- Charles coached football at Chippewa Hills High School from 1998-2001.
- Charles graduated from the University of Miami, Florida, with a degree in communications in 2003.
- Dr. Pol’s sister lives in Canada and used to run her own dairy farm.
- Dr. Pol’s brother owned a dairy farm in the Netherlands.
- Before driving Jeep Grand Cherokees, Dr. Pol used to drive station wagons to his farm calls.
- Since Pol Veterinary Services opened in 1981, Dr. Pol has employed 13 veterinarians.
- All three of Dr. Pol’s children have worked at his veterinary clinic.
- Dr. Pol’s children have raised lambs, chickens, pigs, rabbits, and cows for the 4-H Fair.
- Dr. Pol’s favorite sport is soccer.
- Dr. Pol does not have an email account. His wife Diane along with his staff members answers all e-mail inquiries for Pol Veterinary Clinic.
you are A great team and I love the shows.Brenda is very compassionate.You are A great team and as for the jobs I would hate to have Diane's job.She in the core of all of you.She just floats along and sees that all calls are answered.The paperwork would drive me crazy.Dr.Pol you are as good as your team,the very best.Barbara J. Garcia