- Mrs. Pol is an only child.
- Dr. Pol and Mrs. Pol used to host swimming classes at their pool.
- Dr. and Mrs. Pol use an FCC licensed intercom to communicate from the clinic to his vehicles.
- Dr. Pol imported his Friesian Horses from the Netherlands.
- Two of Dr. Pol’s horses were trained by the Amish to pull carriages.
- Dr. Pol purchased his Rolls Royce from a museum in Wales.
- Due to water damage, Dr. Pol had to reconstruct the drywall in a large portion of his lake house twice.
- Dr. Pol’s son Charles moved to Los Angeles in 2003.
- Dr. Pol inherited several antique rifles from his father in-law.
- Dr. Pol owns a grandfather clock that was made by one of his Amish clients.
- When not working with his father in Michigan, Charles Pol works at the Nickelodeon Network in Hollywood, CA.
- Dr. Pol refuses to eat any sort of tomato-based sauce.
- Diane Pol is a sales consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics.
- Diane Pol is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority.
- Diane Pol graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Education.
- Except for pizza, Dr. Pol does not like Italian or Mexican food.
September 29, 2011
Facts: Up Sheep's Creek
More Fun Facts About Dr. Pol